Double Major Applications
Dear Undergraduate Students,
Double Major Applications;
- can be done to the Faculty Dean Office (Contact names stated below)
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences: Zuhal Yazıcı (email@example.com) Extension: 9570
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences:Viket Galimidi (firstname.lastname@example.org) Extension: 9231
- School of Management : Ekin Basat (email@example.com) Extension:9671
- along with Double Major Application Form
- within the scope of application requirements stated below,
- until January 12, 2017
- for 2017-2018 Academic Year Spring semester
Double Major Application Requirements;
- To be placed to one of the diploma programs stated below available for double major and will start Undergraduate Education of earliest third semester, latest fifth semester.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bioengineering(Biological Sciences and Bioengineering)
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Materials Science ve Nanoengineering (Materials Science and Engineering)
- Cultural Studies
- International Studies
- Political Science
- To be successful from all the courses taken until the application period.
- The students must rank among the top 20% in GPA among his/her fellow students in his/her primary major in the relevant semester.
- GPA should be at least 2.72 until the application period.
- To have a score, not less than the SU base score of the diploma program for which they will apply for double major of the related semester, for the students who have a GPA of at least 2.72 but not among the top 20% in GPA among his/her fellow students in his/her related double major diploma program group in the related semester.
Student Resources Unit