|KULÜP YÖNETİM KURULU JENERİK MAİL|
SABANCI UNIVERSITY NEWS AND MEDIA ACTIVITISM CLUB
Article 1 Name of the Organization
● Sabancı University News and Media Activitism Club (SUNMAC).
Article 2 Purpose
The main purposes of the SU News and Media Activitism Club are:
create opportunities for its members to meet regularly both formally and informally, thus providing for the interchange of ideas and information;
● The Club is open to foreign and Turkish citizens alike.
Article 6 Activities
● Discussions about media-related issues; media literacy, youth and the media, bias in the
● media, corporate vs. independent media, advertising.
● Lessons about how to use technology, programs....
● PROJECT CREATION; expression of perspectives of those creating it, or of those the creator wants to portray using video, print, audio- any media.
● PROJECT PUBLICATION; sending projects to any contests and outlets to portray the perspectives of students.
● Invitations to guest speakers from mainstream and independent media sources.
● Web Projects/ updating website
● Photo projects (what they were thinking, documentaries)
Article 7 Offices of the Organization
● Offices at this clubs shall be: President, Vice President, Chief Executive Officer, Human Resources Manager, Public Relations Manager, Financial Manager and Event Manager. Together these offices form the Board of Directors.
● The other office belongs to the Board of Auditors. The Board of Auditors is shaped by 3 members.
● Election for the offices shall be held in the end of each year. The elected persons will serve for the duration of the year.
● Each member of SUNMAC can be elected for the same office for a maximum of two years in a row.
Article 7.1 Responsibilities for persons in the office
The President shall preside at the meetings of the club, shall serve as official representative of the club members, and shall maintain official correspondance for the club.
Elections for offices shall be conducted in the end of each semester. Every member can make proposals for the office.
● This constitution may be amended by a majority of those present at a meeting, as long as the meeting is duly called and at least two weeks notice of the impending amendment is given.
● All proposed amendments must be submitted to the President in advance, so that he/she may advise the membership of its intent.
Article 10 Organization Meetings
● There will be one monthly meeting during each month of the school year. In addition, Executive Committee may call other meetings if necessary.
● There have to be at least 5 members present in order to hold a monthly meeting.
● The members present will constitute a quorum, provided the meeting has been announced at least three days in advance.
Article 11 Final Regulations
The SUNMAC can dissolve itself when decided by a ¾ majority of the members present in a monthly meeting.
Tüzükte belirtilen hususlar ve kulüp yönetim organları tarafından ileride yapılacak olan tüm değişikliklerin, Üniversitenin tanımlı ve yayınlanmış Ders Dışı Öğrenci Etkinlikleri Süreci dahilindeki Yönerge Prosedür ve Talimatları ile uyumlu olması, kulüp yönetiminin sorumluluğundadır. Aykırı olacak biçimde düzenlenmiş maddelerin kulüp üyeleri üzerinde bağlayıcılığı olmayıp anlaşmazlık halinde üniversite tarafından yayınlanmış süreç dokümanlarında tanımlı olan sistematikler ve hükümler uygulanır